Resonance of the Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalAffiliatesLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A sound soul dwells in a sound mind and a sound body
Welcome Guest to Resonance of the Souls! If you're a new member, you probably don't know how to navigate throughout the forum. Well, here's where you start out first. First off, Introduce yourself. If you're interested in joining into the RP, then you must first make a character. You may find the template in this section, also, be sure to read the forum rules
Similar topics

Staff Members
    Kain's P.E. Class A

News

Forum Plot is currently in development. Tune in soon to find out what it will be ;)

We need new members!

You have a chance to become Member of the Month! We'll also have a Staff of the Month after we obtain more staff members.

Member of The Month Kain's P.E. Class SE9
    Male of The Month Kain's P.E. Class BlackStar
    Female of The Month Kain's P.E. Class Soul003
    Staff of The Month Kain's P.E. Class Spirit
    Couple of The Month Kain's P.E. Class Souleater62
    Thread of The Month Kain's P.E. Class Souleater6
    Villain of the Month Kain's P.E. Class 0023fbzr

Affiliates
    HD OnePeice: Grandline Reborn Underground Naruto Hinode l The Ultimate Naruto RPG!

Copyright
    Most images used in this forum belong to the admin and creator Radio Corvino. If you use them for your personal needs without permission you will be banned from the forum until further notice. That said, please don't steal images from this forum, I worked hard on them

All information on this forum is found here: Soul Eater Wikia

Creative Commons License

Kain's P.E. Class

Go down 
    3 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Drake

Drake

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Kain, the disguise for the autonomous weapon in league with Medicora, was the teacher for the Physical Education portion of Shibusen where he helps make sure that all the students stay in shape where they do various things such as lifting weights or running. He also helped when it helped to teaching some hand to hand combat with the non-demon weapon students who might find themselves without their partner. He mainly chose this class so that he wouldn't have to teach the students about anything other then telling them to run or how to punch at each other.
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Mei
    Admin
    Jaden Mei

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:27 pm

Metalicana walked by the P.E room. He had his hands inside the grey jacket he wore. His clothing, the only difference was that it was all white and grey.
    "Kain" He whispered. "I know you hate doing this, i'm sorry for making you do this"
    A teacher walked by, Metalicana had to make himself look kind and nice, something he hated doing around others.
    Back to top Go down
    https://resonanceofthesouls.rpg-board.net
    Drake

Drake

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:36 pm

Kain twinged slightly, he hated this so much and hopped that this wouldn't last very long as he couldn't stand Shibusen and the thought of having to teach kids only irritated him. He then heard a familiar voice which caused him to look up as a wide smile appeared on his face which he only twitched slightly as he let out a chuckle. "It's alright, anything to help you out buddy." He said, closing his eyes as he just stood there wondering when his first batch of students would finally arrive.
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Mei
    Admin
    Jaden Mei

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:01 pm

"I'll be seeing you later then" He said. "In that place"
    Metalicana turned around, heading for his classroom.
    Back to top Go down
    Drake

Drake

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Kain nodded his head before he closed his eyes and sat in his chair behind his desk, the room was massive was it was giving plenty of room to do things as his desk was pretty much the only thing in there besides his chair. Everything else was kept in the large closets hidden behind doors on different sides of the room, one room had things such as jump ropes and rope for climbing while the other had heavier things such as weights behind it. He sighed as he tried to get some rest as he waited for his class to arrive so he could begin to teach them.
    Back to top Go down
    Ken

Ken

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Ken frowned when he realized that he was the only student that seemed to have made it to class. This is awesome! Who would have guessed that I would have P.E. first thing in the morning! But it is disappointing that I got here first... Ken thought excitedly before he gave a deep sigh. "Woooooaaaaahhhh~~~ It's so big!" Ken cried out as he walked into the gymnasium, causing his voice to echo loudly a few times.
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Mei
    Admin
    Jaden Mei

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Sitting on top of the bleachers was Fon and Mukuro.
    "Fon, look" He said pointing at the boy who had just walked in. Fon turned his head around to see the boy. He thought he was the first into the room, but apparently he hadn't seen Fon or Mukuro in the room.
    Back to top Go down
    Ken

Ken

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:49 pm

In a heartbeat, Ken appeared right in-front of Mukuro and Fon in a crouched position with a grin his face. "Name's Ken. Who are you guys?" Ken asked after he introduced himself. Ken wanted to fight Mukuro, but he would likely have to wait.
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Mei
    Admin
    Jaden Mei

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Fon looked at him.
    "The name's Fon" He said to him. His icy blue eyes stared at the boy as he was now in his face.
    Back to top Go down
    Ken

Ken

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:38 pm

"What? Do I have somthing in my teeth?" Ken asked jokily, hoping to crack a smile on Fon's face. In any case, Ken sat one seat down from Fon.
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Mei
    Admin
    Jaden Mei

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Fon looked at him. "Have you even obtained a Meister?" He asked. He crossed his arms as Mukuro did the same.
    Back to top Go down
    Ken

Ken

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:53 pm

".....What's a Meister? Are they like 'Weapon' wielders or something?" Ken asked ignorently, due to the fact that he was completely ignorent of the academy's ways. All Ken knew was that he was what was called a "Weapon," and his job was to devour as many evil souls as possible. "Do you even know how hard it is to find one of them anyway?" Ken asked with an uninterested expression.
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Mei
    Admin
    Jaden Mei

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Fon turned to face Mukuro.
    "This is my weapon Mukuro" He said. "He's close to death scythe status so i'm going to keep training him and myself"
    He then faced Ken again.
    "A meister is someone who utilizes there weapon in a better way, an independant weapon can't do much without a meister, but it's possible to work alone" He said. "Just be careful, don't eat human souls, and from what it seems, you've only gotten 1 soul so far, don't worry, if you stay with me and Mukuro, we'll help you obtain souls"

He extended his arm out, hoping to make friends with the weapon.
    Back to top Go down
    Ken

Ken

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:17 pm

A toothy grin spread across Ken's face when he heard that Mukuro was almost Death Scythe Level, but Ken was shocked when Fon extended his hand. "Heh, sounds fun. Sure I-" Ken said, but the moment he grabbed hold of Fon's hand, a tingling feeling spread throughout his body. "W-wha?" Ken asked as he felt strange all of a sudden, but he didn't want to let go.
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Mei
    Admin
    Jaden Mei

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Fon looked at him. "Seems like your wavelength is compatible with mine" He said. "May be a good choice to go with me and Mukuro when we go on missions"
    Back to top Go down
    Ken

Ken

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:29 pm

"Y-yeah... Mukuro, Fon, have you guys devoured like 99 souls yet? Also, does devouring your partner really lead to insanity in addition to becoming a Kishin?" Ken asked as he sat next to Mukuro. Ken was unsure about his own worth because he was practically a normal human with excellent atheletics. "Anyway, I was literally born to kill; even though my entire family was eradicated after I left." Ken admitted.
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Mei
    Admin
    Jaden Mei

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Fon nodded his head. "The Kishin, Asura, devoured his weapon Vajra, but before that he was insane due to eating the souls of humans and other bad guys" He said. Mukuro nodded in agreement.
    Back to top Go down
    Ken

Ken

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:03 pm

"So, when can we go on a mission? Or does Shinigami-sama not have any specific orders yet?" Ken asked as he was yearning to just get into a fight. Ken wouldn't be of much help in his current state, but he needed souls...as many as he could get possibly. He even wondered what would happen if he devoured an evil soul that had devoured many other souls.
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Mei
    Admin
    Jaden Mei

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Mukuro looked at Ken.
    "Don't even think about it" He said. "We can go on a mission any time, but if you keep thinking about devouring souls, it'll only get you killed and make you lose your sanity"
    Fon looked at Mukuro. "Calm down Mukuro" He said softly.
    "No, I can't calm down, this is what happened to your parents remember, they wanted to devour souls to become stronger so they kept it up and were killed from insanity"
    Back to top Go down
    Ken

Ken

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Ken was taken aback at first, but Mukuro was right. Then again, Ken would only be a burden to the both of them until he reached their level. "I just don't want to be a burden. As far as I know, I'm just the ignorent rookie that believes in survival of the fittest." Ken said calmly as he tried his best to let go of his greed and lust for bloodshed.
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Mei
    Admin
    Jaden Mei

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Fon patted his back.
    "Don't worry" He said. "I'm only rank 2 in the class, nothing's special about that"
    Back to top Go down
    Ken

Ken

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:54 pm

"That doesn't really help out a lot, Fon... Besides, isn't class ever going to start?" Ken asked as he tried to distract himself for the time being.
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Mei
    Admin
    Jaden Mei

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:57 pm

"Let's go to the mission hall" He said. "Maybe we'll find a mission to go on, i don't think our teachers here"
    Back to top Go down
    Drake

Drake

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:03 pm

"Neh... So much talk about eating souls." Kain mumbled to himself, moving around in a roller chair he ended up rolling out of a closet where it appeared he had been listening to every word that the group had been trading with one another. "Is that all kids think about these days? Their bodies are much more important."
    Back to top Go down
    Jaden Mei
    Admin
    Jaden Mei

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 9:23 pm

As the kids left, Metallicana appeared next to Drake.
    "Let's go to the library" He said. "We need to do a little research"
    His body turned into Vector Arrows and disappeared before the kids noticed.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Kain's P.E. Class Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kain's P.E. Class   Kain's P.E. Class Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kain's P.E. Class
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next